Map the System Canada 2023
Deeply explore an issue that matters to you and share your findings with the world. Map the System is a one-of-a-kind challenge that requires students to use a systems-thinking approach to demonstrate a deep understanding of a pressing social or environmental challenge.
● Join a global movement committed to systems change.
● Compete for cash prizes and an opportunity to present before a global audience.
● Learn new skills to address the world’s most pressing issues.
● Bring awareness to a social or environmental issue you are passionate about!
● Connect with socially-conscious students, researchers, and practitioners from across Canada.
Register by January 31, 2023. Submission are due by April 3, 2023 with the panel competion taking place shortly thereafter in April.
This event is online at the institution level. The winner(s) go on to compete at the Canadian regional level, which is on May 10th-12th (virtually). The Oxford global finals is in July 2023 in person.
Start Date & Time
Tue, Jan 31, 2023,
End Date & Time
Mon, Apr 03, 2023,